GlobalData’s “Quarterly Midstream Deals Review – Q4 2014 report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the oil and gas midstream industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, partnerships, and PE/VC transactions registered in the midstream segment in Q4 2014. The report provides detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters segregated into deal types, segments, and geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Access This Full Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/quarterly-midstream-deals-review-q4-2014
– Analyze market trends for the oil and gas midstream industry in the global arena
– Review of deal trends in the market
– Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Partnerships, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the midstream industry
– Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
– Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the oil and gas midstream industry
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
– Identify top buyers in the oil and gas midstream industry
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information visit: Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://www.esorics2010.org/