This report focuses on the sports medicine market, which includes implants and arthroscopic capital equipment. The orthopedic sports medicine market has been estimated in this report and covers the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India. The report provides unmet needs, future adoption and compound annual growth rates (CAGR). GlobalData’s analysis shows that while the orthopedics implant market is mature, sports medicine is an area with the potential for significant international growth. With the market, the US remains to be the largest market with the EU to follow and growing.
The APAC region while markedly smaller has a large potential patient population.The top six to seven market leaders continue to dominate the market through technological innovation and investment in establishing strong distribution networks. The major opportunity lies within technological advancement and the clinical trials to prove effectiveness of new techniques.
Read Complete Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/medipoint-sports-medicine-us-analysis-and-market-forecasts
The US sports medicine market is a strong and growing market, with prevalence of sports-related injury rising most rapidly among the young and old. The biggest player in sports medicine in the US remains Arthrex, leading with a 21% market share. This company has the strongest brand identity and offers a wide selection of products, which makes it competitive and able to maintain its market share.
– An overview of sports medicine, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized the US sports medicine market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
– Investigation of current and future market competition for sports medicine.
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
– Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
– Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
– Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
– Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
– An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
– Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
– Coverage of key market players.
– Strategic assessment of the sports medicine sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
– Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists
Reasons to buy
– Understand the trends shaping and driving the US sports medicine market.
– Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
– Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US sports medicine market through 2018.
– Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
– Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
– Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
– Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
– Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
– Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
– What’s the next big thing in the US sports medicine market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information visit: Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://www.esorics2010.org/