The expansion of the global agrochemical and pesticide industry is forecast to reach 5.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 10.2%. Currently, anti-sprouting products, herbicides and plant-growth regulators account for 42.7% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between insecticides (27.1%), fungicides (19.7%), disinfectants (3.4%) and other agrochemicals and pesticides (7.0%).
China, France, Germany, India and the United States represent the largest agrochemical and pesticide markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in China (8.8%), Egypt (8.7%), India (8.5%), Bangladesh (8.1%) and South Korea (7.0%).
The report package Agrochemical and Pesticide Markets in the World to 2020 – Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for agrochemicals and pesticides in the world. Along with a global agrochemical and pesticide market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
– What is the current size of the agrochemical and pesticide market in the world and in different countries?
– How is the agrochemical and pesticide market divided into different product segments?
– How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
– How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
– What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
– Overall agrochemical and pesticide market size, 2009-2020
– Agrochemical and pesticide market size by product segment, 2009-2020
– Growth rates of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market and different product segments, 2009-2020
– Shares of different product segments of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
– Market Potential Rates of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Anti-sprouting products, herbicides and plant-growth regulators
Other agrochemicals and pesticides
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
– Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the agrochemical and pesticide market in the world to 2020
– Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
– Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
– Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information visit: Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://sagarkadam.kinja.com/