“Nuclear Power in Sweden, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Sweden.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Sweden (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Sweden nuclear power market.
Read Complete Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/nuclear-power-in-sweden-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2015-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles
A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– Historical period is during 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2025.
– Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2014, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2014, cost analysis by reactor type, average capital expenditure and investment trends, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and nuclear decommissioning trends (2015-2025).
– Power market scenario in Sweden provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
– Details of Sweden nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons To Buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Sweden nuclear power market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information visit: Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://www.esorics2010.org/